Kid's Kingdom Play Center
To provide a balanced, quality education of an international character delivered predominantly in English in a safe and nurturing environment
To become the building block of each child’s future by nurturing their development, interactions, competence and language development through rich and carefully planned curriculum; promoting a sense of self-worth, accomplishment, confidence and independence in each child.
- To establish and implement a high-quality program that is regularly evaluated and improved.
- To recruit and retain qualified and experienced early childhood educators who have demonstrated a commitment to the field of teaching and willingness for lifelong learning.
- To involve parents in the learning process of their children.
- To provide a clean, safe, spacious facility that compliments early childhood education.
- To provide children with development domains and objectives for early childhood education.
We have a professional working team here at Kids Kingdom Play Center who are always ready to assist you in any way that we can. Our teachers are qualified and experienced. Each class has a full time Teacher Assistant and a helper (for Nursery and K1). We have specialist teachers for Arts and Crafts, Thai, Yoga, Ballet, Soccer and Music, Gym and others.
- Toddlers Playgroup - Our toddlers program is designed to encourage a toddler's innate curiosity. At this age your child will take major strides in social, emotional and physical development as they transition from toddlers to preschool experience. Toddlers are given the opportunity to work individually and in groups to promote socialization. Open for kids aged 15 months to 3 years. Classes are held every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9:15 am to 11:15 am.
- Pre-Nursery – During this period, children make great developmental strides and need a lot of attention. This program creates consistency and routine by focusing on group activities, theme-related arts and play, sensory fun activities and introduction to self-help skills.
- Nursery – Students are slowly introduced to learning centers like Language and Literacy, Math and Sciences, Fine Motor exercises and Creative Development.
- Kindergarten – This program is designed to help students prepare for Primary. Our program focuses on English Language and Literacy, Reading and Spelling, Science and Word Studies and Creative Development.
- After School Activities - Kids Kingdom provides various after school programs such as ESL, Thai, Soccer, Ballet, Bricks/Lego, Arts and Crafts, Cooking, Yoga and Music
- Summer Camp - Kids Kingdom hosts exciting annual summer camps during the summer holiday which falls in the months of June-July. It is a perfect way to keep children intellectually and creatively stimulated during their holidays. We have interesting weekly themes where teachers keep the children engaged by incorporating many fun theme-related activities. Children are involved in activities in various areas such as science & nature, dramatic and creative play, arts & crafts, experimenting and discovering, language and numbers all while enhancing their social skills, physical activity level and most importantly having fun! Some of our themes include Super Heroes, Mad Scientists, Radical Recycling, Fairy Tale, Messy Olympics, Artful Antics and many more.
Throughout the year, Kids Kingdom holds special events such as Christmas concert, Sports Day, International Day in which parents can watch their child perform. We also hold events such as Teaching Demonstration day or PTC where parents can learn more about their child’s academic level and progress.
The school year is divided into 2 semesters and a summer term.
- First semester: August to December
- Second semester: January to June
- Summer School: June to July
- School Hours: 8.30 am ~ 12:30 / 1:30 or 2:00 pm.
- Students arrive to school between 8.00 – 8.30 am.
- For afternoon, we have supervision until 3.00 pm.
- After-school activities: 2:10 ~ 3:00 pm (supervision until 3:30 pm.)
- Snack & Lunch - We provide healthy and nutritious snack and lunch to our students daily (please refer to school menu for details). Non-pork and vegetarian meals are also provided. All food is prepared on the premises each day.
- Water - dispensers are situated around the school and children are encouraged to drink water throughout the day.
- School Transport – We provide a free shuttle service from BTS Ploenchit Station to our school and vice versa.
- Insurance - The school has insurance for students for medical expenses from accidents caused during school hours or on school trips.
Enrollment is at any time during the year.
For more information or to schedule a visit at Kids Kingdom Play Center (Ruamrudee),
please contact Dr. Lek Sachathep at 081 733 4703 or email to email@example.com.
We look forward to the next coffee morning
We were delighted in listening to Ms. Sheryll speech in the Caterpillars’ classroom and we are pretty happy about the overall educational approach of the school. The presentation of the doctor was very interesting, and she showed lots of knowledge."
It was a great idea and a nice moment to meet the teachers and other parents.